Friday, February 11, 2011

Small Town Living

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog.  I'm Heather, a full time mom, nursing student, Scentsy Consultant www,heatherkinsey.scentsy.us and I work part time.  I have FOUR little munchkins, Logan 9, Peyton 8, Madison 6 and Mason 3.  I'm married to Brian, an electrician.  We live in a small town in Iowa. Less than 5,000 people!  Although it's felt like we live in Antarctica this winter!!  My mom lives in San Diego so we LOVE to travel there every chance we get!!

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do in my life!  I thought nursing was my calling so that's where I'm headed now.  But I'd love to be able to express my creative side.  I LOVE to decorate and host parties, but since the kids I don't get to do much of that!  The house is rarely clean enough to have any kind of visitors!

I'm just getting started at this blogging thing, so bear with me and come along with me on my journey!! You'll love to hear about my everyday adventures!!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

I remember when I was "new" to this whole blogging thing -- I had no idea there was a whole Blog world out there! Now, I just can't get enough :) There's so many wonderful bloggers out there. I think I could spend 24/7 just visiting blogs and learning new things! Good luck with your Scentsy business. My friend is a consultant and I have a few of them in my house -- they're awesome! I'm an Arbonne consultant myself, so I'm familiar with the whole work-from-home-online business. Perfect for us busy moms:)

Post a Comment